Build Muscle and Burn Fat with an EMSCULPT Body Contouring Treatment
at CJA Aesthetics in Southampton and Winchester
Are you satisfied with the appearance of your belly? To achieve a perfectly contoured body you don't just need to slim down, you also need to improve your muscle tone and core strength. EMSCULPT is a revolutionary non-surgical body sculpting treatment that can simultaneously build muscle and burn fat, helping you regain your slim, toned figure.
It is the world's only non-invasive procedure to achieve these results and it has revolutionised the field of non-surgical body shaping. You can now achieve slimmer and more athletic body contours without spending hours in the gym. Simply book an EMSCULPT consultation at CJA Aesthetics Clinics in Southampton or Winchester using the form here.
EMSCULPT Body Sculpting Treatments Near Me
How Does EMSCULPT Work?
EMSCULPT uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy. It creates a unique electromagnetic field that penetrates the skin to impact muscle tissue as well as belly fat.
The energy induces almost 20,000 supramaximal muscle contractions per session, something that can’t be achieved at the gym. All this happens while you are lying on a bed during treatment. Take a look at this video to find out more:
What Results Can I Expect From EMSCULPT?
Following a course of EMSCULPT treatments people on average gain 15% muscle, lose 18% of their body fat and reduce their waste circumference by 3.8 cm.
EMSCULPT treatments can
- Reduce belly fat
- Tighten and build abdominal muscles
- Lift and tone the buttocks
- Tone and build the calf muscles
- Tone and build the arm muscles
EMSCULPT is a treatment for the condition diastasi recti, which is the partial or complete separation of the rectus abdominis, or “six-pack” muscles. This condition is very common during and following pregnancy.
The efficacy and safety of EMSCULPT has been rigorously tested in numerous scientific studies, which show:
EMSCULPT Before and After Images
EMSCULPT has been featured in Cosmopolitan magazine, Harpers Bazaar, Men's Health the Daily Mail and more and now it's available at our Southampton and Winchester aesthetics clinics. It has numerous celebrity fans, including Kim Kardashian and Drew Barrymore.
Why Choose CJA Aesthetics?
- Dr Chris Airey & his team are fully registered doctors with the GMC.
- We operate the very latest medical grade aesthetics technology.
- We offer a full range of aesthetics treatments and can advise you on the most suitable for your requirements.
- A consultation is required prior to your EMSCULPT treatment.
- At your consultation we will discuss medical history and ensure you are a suitable candidate for treatment.
- If EMSCULPT is not right for you, we can recommend alternative procedures.
What to Expect
- Treatments take approximately 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the treated area.
- EMSCULPT is a comfortable procedure with no needles, no anaesthesia and no recovery time required.
- The standard procedure involves 4 treatments over a two week period.
Book an EMSCULPT Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Treatment in Southampton or Winchester
For a free, no obligation consultation, please call CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429, or email email@example.com or alternatively, complete the form below.