Non-Surgical Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction Treatments at CJA Aesthetics Clinic in Southampton
Are you worried about sagging skin around your lower face and loose jowls? As we get older, it's normal to gradually lose collagen, resulting in a loss of volume and plumpness in the face and the skin across the body. At our Southampton Aesthetics Clinic we offer a full range of very latest skin tightening and fat reduction treatments, including Endolift®.
Endolift® is non-surgical, minimally invasive alternative to the traditional facelifts, which also offers body contouring treatments. Carried out as an out-patient procedure at our Southampton clinic, this revolutionary laser treatment delivers outstanding skin tightening results coupled with impressive fat reduction.
Results are long lasting and visible immediately after just one session. As there are no incisions made, recovery time is minimal, with most patients able to return to normal activities within hours. The treatment can be safely used to treat loose sagging skin and fat across the body.
Recommended by celebrities including Baroness Karren Brady, and featured on Channel 5's 10 Years Younger in 10 Days, find out how Endolift® can transform your appearance CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endolift® Non Surgical Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction Treatments
How Does Endolift® Work?
Endolift® is an innovative treatment that uses a US FDA approved LASEmaR® 1500 laser to stimulate both the deep and superficial layers of the skin from the inside.
During the treatment, tiny single-use micro-optical fibres, thinner than a hair, are inserted under the top layer of skin, into the superficial hypodermis. The laser energy is transmitted via the fibres into the skin, to target water and fat within the skin. The laser energy triggers a number of processes within the skin:
- The skin contracts in response to the laser energy giving immediately visible appearance of firmer and tighter skin. This effect will diminish over time, but the results of the following effects will develop further after treatment.
- The selective heat from the laser causes pockets of fat within the skin to melt and spill out from the microscopic fibre entry points in the treatment area. It also causes a contraction of the cell network which holds the fat together.
- The laser energy heats the surrounding tissue to encourage new collagen and elastin production which continues for 9 - 12 months after treatment, with visible results being perceived within 4-8 weeks. The treatment rejuvenates the skin with long lasting results.
This video illustrates what you can expect from your Endolift procedure.
Which areas can be treated with Endolift®?
Endolift can be used to treat skin laxity (loose skin) and fat accumulations across the face and body.
Treatment areas on the face include:
- Jaw line and lower face
- Neck and under the chin (double chin treatment)
- Upper cheeks and lower eyelids
- Mouth area and mandibular contour
Body treatments include:
- Periumbilical area of the abdomen
Why Choose CJA Aesthetics For Your Endolift® Treatment?
- Dr Chris Airey & Dr Lauren Airey are fully registered doctors with the GMC and highly experienced in the field of aesthetics.
- We operate the very latest medical-grade aesthetics technology.
- We offer a full range of the very latest aesthetics treatments and can advise you on the most suitable for your requirements.
Book an Endolift® Consultation
- A consultation is required prior to your Endolift® skin tightening treatment.
- At your consultation, we will discuss medical history and ensure you are a suitable candidate for treatment.
- If Endolift® is not right for you, we can recommend alternative procedures, or other treatments to complement your Endolift® results.
What To Expect From An Endolift® Treatment
- The procedure takes between 30 and 90 minutes, depending on the treated area.
- Endolift® involves no needles, no anaesthesia and only minimal recovery time is required.
- Results can last for up to 3 years.
What areas can Endolift® be used to treat ?«
In addition facial treatments, Endolift provides skin tightening and fat reduction results for the body and legs, including
- Love handles - the sides of the abdomen
- Bingo Wings - under the arms
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
Is there any downtime after an Endolift treatment?«
Minimal recovery time is usually required after treatment. You may experience some swelling and bruising, but you should be able to return to work and normal activity within a few hours.
At your initial consultation we will carry out a full assessment of your medical history and advise you further on what to expect.
Are there any contraindications for Endolift?«
There are no known contraindications for Endolift, but we would not recommend the procedure if you are pregnant. Endolift is an effective treatment for mild to moderate skin laxity on the face and body for all skin types.
Our doctors will carry out a full consultation prior to the treatment itself to ensure you know what to expect and are a suitable candidate.
How many sessions will I need?«
Most patients require only one session to see visible results. At your initial consultation, however, we will carry out a full assessment of your skin concerns and come up with a treatment programme which is most suitable for your needs. This may include additional Endolift treatments, or other services we provide at our Southampton clinic. We may also recommend skin care products from our Skinceuticals range to ensure you obtain optimum results.
Endolift® is a minimally invasive treatment and no anaesthesia is usually required. Most patients report little or no pain during the treatment, but if needed for your comfort, we may apply a small local anaesthetic. We will discuss this with you at your initial consultation.
How much do Endolift®treatments cost?«
Book a consultation and we will provide a quote for your treatment, which will depend on the area to be treated.
How soon will I see results?«
Most patients see visible results immediately, which improve further over the following months as collagen develops in the deep layers of the skin after the treatment.
Are there any side effects?«
Most patients have few if any side effects from treatment. Potential side effects which can occur include swelling and uneven skin which can last for up to two to three weeks following treatment, some minor bruising and some minor redness and sensitivity in the area which can generally be controlled using over the counter pain medication.
Book An Endolift Laser Skin Tightening Consultation In Southampton
For a free, no-obligation consultation, please call CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429, email email@example.com or alternatively, complete the form below.