Rejuvenate Your Skin With Anti-Ageing Skin Care Treatments From CJA Aesthetics Clinics in Hampshire
While the needle and thread PDO facelift, chemical peels, anti-ageing injections and dermal fillers offer impressive, often very quick improvements in the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity and skin tone, a daily skin routine is also essential to maintain a youthful appearance.
Dr Chris Airey has selected the most prestigious line of clinic-only treatments by skin care pioneers, TebiSkin®. TebiSkin creams and serums target the very causes of ageing themselves. TebiSkin products are designed to complement the effects of non-surgical treatments, in particular, chemical peels and skin micro-needling.
So, before we introduce the TebiSkin range, let’s have a brief look at the causes of ageing.
Why Does Skin Age?
As we age, lipid density in the upper skin layers is lost and hyaluronic acid levels in the dermis diminish – reducing the skin’s ability to retain moisture. This can result in the binding of collagen fibres and deterioration of elastin.
As elastin production decreases, the skin loses elasticity and firmness, resulting in dry, sagging skin, lines and wrinkles.
Other factors such as drinking alcohol, consuming unhealthy foods, smoking and, most notably, unprotected sun exposure also create damaging chemicals known as free radicals. Free radicals fuel the ageing process by damaging cell walls, blood vessels and cell DNA. They also cause inflammation – this can result in a more reactive skin that’s prone to redness – leading to thread veins and age spots.
TebiSkin Skin Care Serums & Creams
TebiSkin products are only available from registered clinics including CJA Aesthetics in Hampshire. TebiSkin is widely known as the most effective topical treatment for conditions associated with intrinsic and extrinsic ageing. If you’re considering a non-surgical treatment, it’s highly recommended that you explore relevant TebiSkin topical serums with Dr Chris, to run alongside your treatment.
Acne Skin Care Treatments in Hampshire
Acne (also known as acne vulgaris) is a common skin condition that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. Of course, sore red spots are acne’s famous symptom, however acne also causes blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, oily skin and scarring.
The TebiSkin ‘triple lock’ acne solution includes three daily treatments to attack the very cause of acne and protect the skin from further acne damage.
1. Reticap slows down the excessive skin cell production and normalising keratinisation
2. Cera-boost is an effective emollient with nourishing and hydrating action
3. OSK Lotion restricts surface sebum levels, slowing down oil production and targeting acne bacteria effectively. It’s faster than antibiotics.
Hyperpigmentation Skin Care Products
As our skin gets older, the body begins to struggle to regulate ‘melanocyte’. UV light stimulates melanocyte activity and hyperpigmentation occurs. Symptoms of hyperpigmentation include inflamed, red patchy skin and darker, discoloured patches. There’s a perfect Tebiskin combo to combat hyperpigmentation:
1. TebiSkin® UV-Sooth counters the formation of dark marks on the skin triggered by solar radiation (UVA-UVB). Biotechnologically derived Hyaluronic acid (HA) effectively moisturises the skin
2. TebiSkin® LC boosts resorcinol levels in the skin to continually moderate skin production of melanin
3. TebiSkin® SOD-C targets the most powerful free radical ‘superoxide’ which accounts for a high percentage of sun-induced free radical damage.
Anti-Ageing Skin Care Treatments For Lines & Wrinkles
As we age, our skin gets thinner, drier, and less elastic which results in wrinkles and creases. Dr Chris’ anti-ageing TebiSkin skin care treatments reduce wrinkles and nourish the skin:
1. TebiSkin® Gly-Clean loosens dead skin cells and cleanses congested skin
2. SkinVital® reduces expression lines and wrinkles, delivering a toned, compact, youthful looking skin. It also effectively combats free radical ageing & damage
3. TebiSkin® Reticap softens the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet and fights drooping of the upper eyelids.
4. Cera-boost is an effective emollient with nourishing and hydrating action.
Important Skin Care For Pre & Post Non-Surgical Anti-Ageing Proecures
While non-surgical aesthetic treatments are not invasive, Dr Chris recommends the TebiSkin pre and post procedure combo to prepare and nourish your skin before and after your treatment.
1. TebiSkin® Hyal contains an active antioxidant slows down the breakdown and depolymerisation of Hyaluronic Acid, while a unique patented ingredient stimulates increased Hyaluronic Acid production
2. Tebiskin® EGF regulates the production of collagen and elastin production. Epidermal Growth Factors combined with Madecassic and Asiatic Acid combine to accelerate your skin’s repair following aesthetic treatments. Additionally, medium molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid helps to bind moisture in the surface layers of the skin, reducing flaking and dryness
To find out more about our TebiSkin packages and to book your free, no-obligation consultation with Dr Chris Airey, please call 07500 722925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.