Look Younger With Aptos Non-Surgical Thread Lifts at CJA Aesthetics Clinic in Southampton and Across Hampshire
As we age the effects of gravity become more noticeable on our face and it can start to sag. The supporting tissue in our cheeks weakens, our previously tight jaw line starts to form jowls, the edges of our mouth turn downwards and the lower face and neck begin to droop.
Traditionally people may have turned to a surgical face lift to try and regain a more youthful appearance but at CJA Aesthetics Clinics in Southampton and across Hampshire, we can offer a less invasive alternative in the form of the latest innovative thread lift treatments.
Thread lifts are amongst the fastest-growing anti-aging procedures and can smooth wrinkles, transform the jawline area, lift the brow, change the shape of the nose and even perform a non-surgical breast lift.
What Type Of Thread Lifts Do You Offer at CJA Aesthetics?
At our Hampshire aesthetics clinics we are careful to use only the latest and very best products and treatments, which are carried out by registered medical practitioner Dr Chris Airey, a practising doctor. Dr Chris is highly experienced in all of the cosmetic procedures we offer at CJA Aesthetics.
We offer a range of different types of thread lift at our clinics. Read on to find out about the results we can achieve using the innovative thread lift system from Aptos.
If you aren't sure which would work best for you, book a consultation Dr Chris Airey by calling CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At your consultation Dr Chris will review your medical history and recommend the best treatment to achieve the results you are aiming for.
The Best Non-Surgical Thread Lifts Near Me
Why Choose Aptos Thread Lifts at CJA Aesthetics Southampton?
Traditional surgical face lifts can offer impressive results but these procedures result in scars and sometimes dramatic alterations to your face's original features. Aptos thread lifts leave no scars and you will simply look like a younger version of yourself. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia and minimal downtime is required.
Featured in the Daily Mail and Tatler magazine Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Guide 2021, an Aptos lift will lift, contour and suspend sagging features on the face and body that are in need of rejuvenation.
For more information, please see our FAQs below. To book a free consultation, please contact Dr Chris Airey by calling CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429 or email email@example.com.
How Do Aptos Thread Lifts Work?
Thread lifting is a procedure which involves elevating various parts of the face and body using specially designed threads without having to make incisions. Aptos threads have specially designed barbs, which once inserted offer support to sagging skin ans surrounding tissues.
The threads are inserted into the soft tissues by our fully trained doctors and then pulled tight, lifting the skin. As a result, the face appears rejuvenated, with features redefined, volume restored and the effects of aging significantly reduced.
The threads can be both non-absorbable and absorbable. As absorbable threads dissolve naturally, the skin starts to produce more collagen and elastin which provides a longer-lasting result, with improvements to skin tone, colour, texture and hydration.
What Can Aptos Thread Lifts Be Used To Treat?
Aptos thread lifts are a good treatment for:
- mild to moderate signs of ptosis (sagging) of the skin
- loss of tissue volume
- fine lines and wrinkles
- sagging eyebrows
- sagging mid-facial appearance
- thinning of the lips
- sagging jaw line or jowls
- slight bags under the eyes
- sagging neck
- facial asymmetry
- skin dehydration
Why Choose CJA Aesthetics?
- Dr Chris Airey & his team are fully registered doctors with the GMC.
- We operate the very latest medical grade aesthetics technology.
- We are experienced in a wide range of aesthetics treatments and can offer unrivalled advice on the most suitable procedure for your requirements.
- A full consultation is required prior to your thread lift treatment.
- At your consultation we will discuss your medical history to ensure you are a suitable candidate.
- If Aptos Thread Lifts are not right for you, we can recommend alternative procedures to meet your needs.
What to Expect
- Treatments take approximately 20 minutes.
- For most patients, there is little or no down time required, although for patients having multiple threads inserted, there can be some discomfort.
- Results will be evident immediately.
After Care - What To Expect After Your Aptos Thread Lift Treatment
Aptos thread lifts offer great results with minimal downtime, but we recommend taking the following steps after your treatment:
- Apply ice packs immediately after the procedure
- Take pain killers as needed for 2-3 days
- Refrain from applying make-up for minimum 24 hours
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position for about 3-5 nights
- Wash and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging for 5-7 days
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for about 2 weeks
- Avoid face and neck massages for 1 month
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks
- Do not use tanning beds for 2 weeks
- Avoid sports and exercise for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for about 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
Aptos Thread Lifts Before and After Images
Thread Lift FAQs
Side effects can include slight swelling or bruising after the procedure and sometimes a slight depression or dimpling on the skin's surface. You can expect these side effects to subside within a few days of the procedure.
The Dr Chris will prescribe you with antibiotics if required, to avoid infection and will answer all your questions about what to expect from the procedure at your initial consultation.
Book Your Aptos Thread Lift Consultation At Your Local CJA Aesthetics Clinic in Southampton & across Hampshire
Start your journey back to a younger looking you. For a free, no obligation consultation, please call CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, complete the form below.