CJA Aesthetics Covid Secure Policy at our Clinics in Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester and across Hampshire
The health and safety of our clients and team is always of paramount importance to us at CJA Aesthetics clinics in Hampshire. As fully qualified doctors, you can rest assured that our team are well versed in infection control and are following all Government guidance to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. For your protection we have introduced the following measures to ensure that our clinics are COVID-secure:
Before Your Appointment
Before your appointment we will ask you to complete a short online questionnaire. This will ask you to confirm that you are not suffering from any virus symptoms and have not been contact with anyone known to have tested positive for the virus or displaying symptoms. In addition we will ask you to confirm that you are not in one of the “high risk” groups according to the latest Government guidelines, and that you have read and understood our infection control procedures.
We will also carry out a video consultation in advance of your appointment to reduce the contact time in the clinic itself.
At Your Appointment
During your visit with us we observe the following measures:
- We will be social distancing whenever possible. This means for now, we will not have waiting room facilities or toilet facilities for clients.
- We aim to avoid having more than one client in the clinic at a time.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment..
- Staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment. Expect staff to be wearing a mask throughout your consultation, and a disposable apron and gloves during treatments
- Please arrive for your appointment wearing your own face mask.
- Please do not wear any makeup to your appointment.
- We will be washing our hands with alcohol or soap and water between cases.
- Surfaces will be wiped with alcohol wipes between clients.
- Only contactless or online payments will be accepted. We cannot accept cash.
Book A Consultation in Southampton or one of our Hampshire Aesthetics Clinics with Dr Chris Airey
If you want to freshen up your appearance after lockdown and are interested in one of our aesthetics treatments, book an in-depth consultation with Dr Chris Airey. Dr Chris and his team have clinics in Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester and across Hampshire and West Sussex. Find out where we are here. You can request a consultation by calling by calling CJA Medical Clinic on 023 8033 2429 or you can call Dr Chris on 07500 722925. Alternatively you can email email@example.com, complete the form below: